Clarification Text for the Personal Data Protection Law
We respect the privacy of your private life and care about your personal data.
The Personal Data Protection Law aims to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals and their personal data, especially the privacy of private life. We would like to inform you about your personal data that we process through our communication channels with this “Clarification Text” within the framework of the relevant legislation, especially the Constitution of the Republic of Turkey and the “Personal Data Protection Law” numbered 6698 (the “Law”).
With this Clarification Text, we aim to inform you for what purposes and in what way your personal data can be processed by us, our personal data collection methods, the legal basis for processing this data and your rights under the Law.
Techmine Girişim Sermayesi Yatırım Ortaklığı A.Ş. is referred as “Data Controller” under the Law.
Our Methods of Collecting Your Personal Data
As Data Controller,
- techmine.com.tr web site (“Web Site”)
- firstname.lastname@example.org and e-mail addresses ending with @techmine.com.tr (“E-mail”)
- Our Social media pages (“Social Media”)
- facebook.com/ Techmine-GSYO-112857347987095
we can process your personal data, which we obtain through online channels, in accordance with the definition of data processing in the Law.
Scope of the Clarification Text
Your Personal Data That We May Process
You can visit our website and social media pages without sharing any of your personal data with us. However, in some cases, we may ask you to share certain personal information with us. Your personal data we may request from you:
- E-Mail Address
- Telephone number
- Postal address
- Title and/or brand name of the company you are the owner of or are responsible for
- IP address
- Channel information that allows you to access the Website
- Cookies and access records created during your visit to the Website
- The message you sent, your request and the information in your message.
- Other personal information (contact address, date of birth, information about request, information you conveyed in your message, etc.)
Purposes and Legal Reasons for Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal may be used;
- To be able to arrange and process our service contracts,
- To fulfill our obligations regarding the services we offer,
- To be able to respond to your questions and requests,
- To make our promotions, reminders, and notifications about the services we offer,
- To inform you about our new products and services, special offers and campaigns,
- To be able to share various announcements and notifications that are directly or indirectly related to our activities via e-mails, e-bulletins, SMS messages or phone calls,
- To perform advertisements and promotions of third party companies that we cooperate with,
- To be able to carry out our commercial activities and protect our legitimate interests,
- Information security processes, training activities, accounting operations, emergency management, goods/service sales and after-sales service processes, contract processes, customer relations management, customer satisfaction studies, marketing analysis studies, advertising and campaign processes, communication activities, etc.
- To be able to carry out processes and to evaluate information and suggestions to improve these processes,
- To be able to meet information requests from official authorities
In accordance with the definition of data processing in the Law, we can obtain, save, store, process, classify, update, and transfer it to third parties in the country and abroad in accordance with the procedures and principles set forth in the Law and the Clarification Text.
Pursuant to paragraph 2 of Article 5 of the Law;
- It is mandatory for us to process data in order to fulfill our legal obligations,
- It is necessary for us to process data for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right,
- It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract,
- It is necessary to process data in order to protect our legitimate interests, provided that it does not harm fundamental rights and freedoms,
- Clearly stipulating the obligation of our data processing in laws
Based on these legal reasons, we may process your personal data as Data Controller.
Transfer of Your Personal Data to Third Parties
As Data Controller, we may transfer your personal data to third party companies with which we have a contract or cooperation, to third parties and to relevant Public Institutions or Organizations in cases where legal obligations are required, in accordance with the procedures and principles set forth in the Law.
- While receiving services from third party companies in order to continue our commercial activities,
- When making promotions, reminders, announcements and notifications about our products, services, special offers and campaigns through mass e-mails, SMS messages or phone calls,
- While meeting the information requests that may come from the Public Institutions or Organizations authorized to request your personal data as required by a legal obligation and other relevant Institutions and Organizations, including but not limited to these,
Your Rights as a Data Owner
Within the scope of the processing of your personal data by us as Data Controller, you have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Law. For detailed information, you can visit the website of the Personal Data Protection Authority at www.kvkk.gov.tr.
- To learn whether your personal data is processed,
- If your personal data has been processed, to request information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- To learn the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data, in case the reasons requiring the processing of your personal data disappear,
- To request that the correction or deletion of your personal data be notified to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to the unlawful processing of your personal data.
You Can Send Us Your Requests
As a data owner, you can forward your requests regarding the processing of your personal data and your rights specified in the Law and the Clarification Text to our communication channels below. You must submit your requests regarding your rights that you wish to exercise under the law, in writing, through these communication channels. As Data Controller, you will be contacted free of charge regarding your requests you have submitted to us, as specified in Article 13 of the Law, within 30 days at the latest (without prejudice to our right to charge a transaction fee if the transaction requires a separate cost).